Friday, April 19, 2013

Presenting - the live celebrities my mobile clicked....

Posting after a long time.. So a long post this time :) 

It is a great thing to see singers and celebs whom you adore, live and in person. Though they come for huge events and perform, getting their pics in our own mobile is altogether some sort of small achievement for us. Here are some of my little happiness pics. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment in their live performances.

It all began with a Sunidhi Chauhan live show @Oracle
Here are some of her pics <<From my mobile>>:



Crazy Kiya RE!!!!
After that it was my all time fav "Pop Queen" Usha Uthup show @MSAT <<Was lucky lucky to have a pic with her in the end>> also have got to see "The great Indian Comedy Show" Sunil Pal; the show was anchored by RJ Chetan of radiocity Hyd I've clicked him as well:



RJ Chetan

Sunil Pal

We wer like ROFL

The classic "I believe in music"

Most energetic performance - Rambha Ho Ho Ho

Yippee I somehow went backstage!!!

Of late gotta see SEL too..
SEL who???
Shankar Ehsaan Loy Idea Rocks Hyderabad.. Got free tickets @ the mall for singing their song ;)
This was also a very happening show. Kinda like my pre-bday bash!!!
And haan pics are from XOLO phone :) 


Har pal yahaan jee bhar jiyo!

Jo hai sama kal ho na ho

SEL!!!


Stay tuned, more of my happiness to be shared...


No comments:

Post a Comment